martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

15/10/2013

I'm in the school library writing my blog. Today was my first day at school with Kayley and it  was SO exciting. Everything is like in the movies: the corridors, the classes, even the cafeteria! We had lots of fun, I met all Kayley's friends and they were very nice to me . First we had Spanish classes and they were sitting for a test. I share this class with Agustin and his host Nick. After that we has chemistry classes, I could say that's my favorite class, though I didn't share it with any of my Argentinian friends. I also shared math with Carola and her host Tehya. After math we went to the cafeteria to have lunch and Kayley and I sat with all of her friends it was SO much fun. Then we had gym, history and finally English. I loved the English class, the teacher is hilarious and she is very funny.
I had an excellent first day of school and I cant wait for tomorrow to come. I think tonight we are going out with all the host and the Argentinians.

PD: mom and dad: I'm not that bad at chemistry here


NOW IN SPANISH:

Estoy en la biblioteca del colegio escribiendo mi blog. How tuve mi primer dia de colegio con Kayley y fue MUY diovertido. Todo es como en las peliculas: los pasillos, las clases, hasta la cafeteria! Kayley me present a todas sus amigas y son tan agradables! Me trataron muy bien. Primero tuvimos clase de español y tuvieron que dar una prueba. Comparto esta clase con Agustin y su anfitrion Nick. Despues de eso tuvimos clases de quimica, podria decir que esta es mi clase favorite, aunque no la comparta con ninguno de mis amigos de Argentina. Tambien comparti clases de matematica con Carola y su hospedadora Tehya. Despues de eso fuimos a la cafeteria a comer el almuerzo y me sente con Kayley y todas sus amigas y lo pasamos MUY bien. Despues de eso tuvimos gymnasia, historia e ingles. Ame* (es un acento) la clase de ingles, la profesora es muy divertida y graciosa.
Tuve un incredible primer dia de colegio y no puedo esperar a que llegue mañana para poder volver. (Crei que nunca iba a decir eso). Creo que hoy vamos a salir con todos los argentines y sus anfitriones.

PD: mama y papa: Aca no soy tan mala en quimica :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario