sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

16/10/2013

Today in the morning we went to Downtown and visited Field Museum, we saw the Dinosaurs, and Ancient Egipt, luckily for me, Agustin was with me and he explained me everything that we saw.
We also saw the Milenium Park and we saw the bean. It is much bigger than I expected!After that we went back to Marist school and had lunch at the cafeteria. We met Kayley and came home. I helped her with her spanish homework and I PLAYED CALL OF DUTY whith her brother. I am really bad at it. Now we are going to have dinner at their grandparent's house, I'm so nervous! 

PD: mom and dad: it is not THAT cold, i'm just wearing sweaters, no coat for now

NOW IN SPANISH:

Hoy a la mañana fuimos al centro y visitamos el Field Museum, vimos los dinosaurios y Antiguo Egipto, por suerte para mí, Agustín estaba conmigo y me explicó todo que vimos.
También fuimos al Milenium Park y vimos el 'poroto' como le decia Lucas. Es mucho más grande de lo que esperaba! Después de eso volvimos al colegio y almorzamos en la cafetería. Nos encontramos con Kayley y volvimos a casa. La ayudé con su tarea español y jugamos al CALL OF DUTY con su hermano. Soy MUY mala. Ahora vamos a cenar a la casa de sus abuelos, estoy tan nerviosa!

PD: mama y papa: no hace tanto frio como ustedes dijeron, estoy solo usando sweaters, ninguna campera por ahora :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario