jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

23/10/2013

today we woke up and had a normal day. After school both, argentines and hosts went to watch an 80's movie and have pizza. Whet it was over, Amy (Kayley's mom) picked us up from school and went shopping with Regan, Kayley and Brandon. We eat at Taco Bell and then went to Muchi Muchi (to have frozen yogurt). I really liked them, When we got home I did homework, talked like for an hour with Joaco, had a bath and went to sleep.

PD: mom and dad: don't worry, I still prefer Freddo's ice-cream.

NOW IN SPANISH:

Hoy tuvimos un dia normal de colegio, excepto que cuando termino fuimos todos a ver una pelicula de los 80 y a comer pizza a uno de los auditorios del colegio. Cuando termino, Amy (la mama de Kayley) nos busco y nos fuimos de shopping con Brandon y Regan. Despues comimos en Taco Bell y de ahi fuimos a Muchi Muchi (un lugar de yogurt helado). Me gustaron bastante.  Cuando volvimos a la casa termine tarea, me bañe, hable como una hora por telefono con joaco y me fui a dormir.

PD: mama y papa: no se preocupen, todavia me gusta mas el helado de Freddo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario