sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

17/10/2013

Today we went to school, had religion, spanish (the teacher is obsesed with our argentinian accent), then went to math class, gym and history. It was a normal day at school, except from the fact that we missed the last class and went to the gymnasium and the coach and three seniors tought us to play football. (They told me I was good throwing the football :D ). After that we went shopping with Kara, Cami, Amy, Caro, Fico, Rebo and Tobi. Then we went to a party at Tobi's house and played table hockey and ping pong. And then here I am, writing my blog :D. Tomorrow we are having a VERY long day.
 PD: mom and dad: I am really good at football. Also I think Cami sprained my little finger.

NOW IN SPANISH:

Hoy fuimos al colegio, tuvimos religión, español (la profesora está obsesionada con nuestro acento argentino), despues fuimos a matematica, a gimnasia y a historia. Fue un día normal de colegio, a excepción de que nos perdimos la última clase y fuimos a la gymnsium y el entrenador y tres seniors nos enseñaron a jugar futbol americano. (Me dijeron que soy buena tirando la pelota :D). Después de eso nos fuimos de shopping con Kara, Cami, Amy, Caro, Fico, Rebo y Tobi. Despues fuimos a una fiesta en la casa de Tobi y jugamos al tejo y al ping pong. Y aca estoy, escribiendo mi blog: D. Mañana vamos a tener un día muy largo.

PD: mamá y papá: Soy bastante buena en fútbol americano.Y creo que Cami me esguinzo el dedo meñique.

BYE!!! / CHAUU!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario